Enjoy your time on an Family-Friendly Inshore Fishing Charters in Myrtle Beach
If you’re looking to spend a day traversing the intercoastal waterway, an family-friendly inshore fishing charter in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, is just the thing for you. North Myrtle Beach Fishing Charters LLC offers four, five and seven-hour fishing trips through some of South Carolina’s most diverse creeks, jetties, and estuaries. This light tackle fishing experience offers a relaxing day on the water where you’ll be given a unique perspective of our wildlife.
For the client seeking the “Light Tackle” experience. On this excursion, we will fish for Flounder, Red Drum, Spotted Sea Trout, Black Drum, Sheepshead, and other backwater species We will be fishing in the Intracoastal and backwater creeks. While fishing in our estuaries will give you a unique perspective of our area and wildlife. While on this Myrtle Beach Inshore fishing trip, we will be using live bait and artificial bait.
Choose the time slot that works best for you
Book Now to reserve an inshore fishing charter. Inshore Fishing Charters In Myrtle Beach
Family Friendly Inshore Fishing Charters Myrtle Beach
1/2 Day 4 Hours
- From 1 to 3 people $500.00
- 4 people $575.00
- 5 people $650.00
- 6 people $725.00
👨👩👧👦 Myrtle Beach Family-Friendly Inshore Fishing Charters
Embark on a delightful four-hour, half-day journey perfect for families looking to explore the tranquil waters of the Intracoastal Waterway, serene backwater creeks, and rich estuaries of Myrtle Beach. Our Family-Friendly trip is an ideal introduction to fishing, offering a peaceful yet exciting experience for first-time anglers of all ages.
🐠 Discover a Variety of Marine Life
During your adventure, you’ll have the opportunity to catch a wide array of fish such as Red Drum (also known as Redfish), Black Drum, Spotted Sea Trout, Flounder, Spots, Croakers, Whiting, and even Crabs, among others. The calm inshore waters provide a safe and engaging environment for children and adults alike to enjoy the thrill of fishing.
🌿 Experience the Beauty of Nature
While fishing in our estuaries, you’ll gain a unique perspective of our area’s natural beauty and wildlife, making it more than just a fishing trip—it’s a chance to connect with nature. We use both artificial and live bait, which we catch during the trip, to enhance your fishing experience and increase the chances of a successful catch.
🎣 Perfect for First-Time Anglers
This trip is designed to be child-friendly, making it an excellent choice for young anglers to get their first taste of fishing in a safe and supportive environment. The variety of fish species you can catch will depend on the season and what is in season at the time of your charter, ensuring a fresh experience with each visit.
Join us for a memorable family adventure in Myrtle Beach’s beautiful inshore waters, where fishing and nature come together for an unforgettable experience.
Light Tackle Half Day Inshore Fishing In Myrtle Beach
1/2 Day 5 Hours
- From 1 to 3 people $600.00
- 4 people $700.00
🎣 Myrtle Beach Light Tackle Half-Day Inshore Fishing Experience
Dive into a thrilling five-hour, half-day inshore fishing adventure with our Light Tackle Charter, tailored for the more seasoned angler. This excursion takes the excitement up a notch by extending the fishing experience of our four-hour trip to include the chance to venture out into the ocean, weather permitting. Here, nearshore wrecks and jetties become the prime spots for targeting larger, more challenging fish.
🐟 Catch a Diverse Range of Fish
On this specialized trip, you’re not only pursuing the variety found on our shorter excursions, such as Red Drum (also known as Redfish), Black Drum, Spotted Sea Trout, and Flounder, but you’re also setting your sights on larger ocean dwellers. Get ready to reel in Bull Redfish, Speckled Sea Trout, Weakfish, Sheepshead, Spadefish, Spanish Mackerel, Cobia, and even Sharks. These fishing grounds offer a richer, more diverse catch, promising an exciting challenge for those with fishing experience.
🌊 Ocean Fishing Adventures
Our venture out into the ocean to fish nearshore wrecks and jetties is contingent on weather conditions, ensuring your safety and an enjoyable experience. When the weather is favorable, these spots provide unparalleled opportunities to battle with some of the ocean’s most prized catches.
🎣 Expert Techniques with Light Tackle
Equipped with light tackle and using both artificial and live bait caught during the trip, anglers can enjoy a hands-on, dynamic fishing experience. This approach not only tests your skills but also enhances the thrill of the catch, making every moment on the water memorable.
Remember, the fish you can catch will depend on the season and what’s in season at the time of your charter, adding an element of anticipation and variety to your fishing adventure. Gear up for an unforgettable light tackle fishing trip in Myrtle Beach, designed for those who crave a deeper connection with the sea and its inhabitants.
Light Tackle Full Day Inshore Fishing In Myrtle Beach
Full Day 7 Hours
- From 1 to 3 people $900.00
- 4 people $1,100.00
🌟 Full Day Light Tackle Inshore Fishing in Myrtle Beach
Embark on a full-day private inshore fishing charter, the ultimate adventure for those looking to fully immerse themselves in the rich fishing grounds of Myrtle Beach. This extensive journey covers the Intracoastal Waterway, serene backwater creeks, vibrant estuaries, rugged jetties, and the open ocean, weather permitting. With more time on the water, you’re presented with an even greater chance to land an impressive haul.
🐠 An Abundant Variety of Fish
This Light Tackle Inshore Charter is designed to maximize your catch, targeting a wide array of species such as Red Drum (also known as Redfish), Flounder, Black Drum, Speckled Sea Trout, Weakfish, Sheepshead, Spadefish, Spanish Mackerel, Cobia, Sharks, and much more. The diversity of fishing locations ensures a rich and varied fishing experience, offering something for every angler.
🚤 Fishing Across Different Waters
Whether we’re navigating the calm waters of the Intracoastal Waterway, exploring the hidden gems within backwater creeks and estuaries, or venturing out to the jetties and beyond into the ocean, this trip is about experiencing the full spectrum of inshore fishing. Weather conditions permitting, the opportunity to fish in the ocean adds an exciting challenge and the potential for larger catches.
🎣 Experience More with Light Tackle
With the use of light tackle and a mix of artificial and live bait caught during the trip, anglers can enjoy a hands-on, engaging fishing experience. This method allows for more nuanced control and a thrilling battle with each catch, appealing to both seasoned fishermen and those looking to refine their skills.
Remember, the types of fish you can catch will depend on the season and what’s currently in season at the time of your charter, ensuring a sustainable and dynamic fishing experience. Join us for a full day on the water, where the vast expanses of Myrtle Beach’s inshore waters await to offer you the fishing adventure of a lifetime.
Inshore Fishing Charters
Explore the beautiful waters of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina with NMBFC. Book your fishing adventure today and experience the thrill of catching fresh fish!
The Grand Strand is known for its beautiful beaches and scenic ocean views. But did you know that it’s also a top destination for inshore fishing?
With its warm waters and abundant seafood, Myrtle Beach Fishing Charters offers some of the best light tackle inshore fishing experiences in the country. Whether you’re a seasoned angler or just starting out, our trips are a must-try for all skill levels.
What is Inshore Fishing?
Inshore fishing in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina refers to fishing in the shallower waters along the coast. This takes place in the calm waters of the Intracoastal Waterway, estuaries, tidal creeks, ocean, and jetties.
This type of fishing is typically done using small charter boats and is a great way to catch a variety of fish, including red drum aka redfish, speckled trout, black drum, sheepshead, and flounder. Inshore fishing is a more relaxed and intimate experience than deep-sea fishing, and it’s a great way to get close to the coast’s stunning scenery and wildlife.
What to Expect on an Inshore Fishing Charter.
When you book an inshore fishing trip you can expect a fun and exciting day on the water. Here are some of the things you can look forward to:
A knowledgeable experienced captain and crew: Your captain will be an experienced angler who knows the best fishing holes in the area. They’ll provide you with all the gear you need and will be on hand to offer tips and advice throughout the day.
A scenic boat ride: As you head out to the fishing grounds, you’ll enjoy scenic views of the Intracoastal Waterway, and the surrounding waters. You may even see dolphins or other wildlife during your trip!
- Fishing for a variety of fish: Depending on the time of year, you may have the chance to catch bull redfish, speckled trout, flounder, and other popular inshore species. Your captain will do their best to find the fish and will provide you with all the bait and tackle you need.
- A fun day on the water: Whether you’re an experienced angler or just looking for a fun day out, inshore fishing charters in North Myrtle Beach are a great way to enjoy the tidal creeks and catch some fresh fish to eat.
What To Bring On Your Trip
This guide will prepare you with everything you need to bring, ensuring your trip is both enjoyable and comfortable.
While the charter provides all necessary fishing equipment, there are a few personal items you should consider bringing:
- Fishing License: Ensure you have the required fishing license for South Carolina waters. Check online or ask Captain Logan for details.
- Personal Fishing Gear: Optional. If you have a favorite rod or reel, feel free to bring it along, but it’s not necessary.
- Sun Protection: The sun can be intense on the water. Bring sunscreen (SPF 30 or higher), polarized sunglasses to protect your eyes and improve visibility in the water, and a brimmed hat.
- Camera/Smartphone: You’ll want to capture the thrill of the catch, so don’t forget your camera or smartphone (in a waterproof case).
Choosing the right clothing can make a significant difference in your comfort:
- Weather-Appropriate Attire: Opt for lightweight, breathable fabrics. Long sleeves and pants offer sun protection.
- Waterproof Footwear: Conditions can get wet and slippery. Waterproof shoes with good grip are essential.
- Layering: Early mornings can be cool, even in summer. Bring a light jacket or hoodie that you can remove as it warms up.
Food and Beverages
Staying energized and hydrated is key:
- Snacks and Meals: Pack light, non-perishable snacks and a meal, especially for longer charters. Sandwiches, fruits, and energy bars are great choices.
- Hydration: Bring plenty of water. Avoid alcohol, as it can lead to dehydration and affect your balance.
Additional Tips for a Successful Trip
A few extra preparations can ensure a smooth experience:
- Sea Sickness Remedies: If you’re prone to motion sickness, consider over-the-counter remedies or natural alternatives like ginger.
- Conservation Practices: Practice catch and release when possible and follow Captain Logan’s guidance to minimize environmental impact.
- Safety Measures: A basic first aid kit is provided, but inform the crew if you have any specific medical conditions. Always listen to safety instructions.
- Respect for Wildlife: Follow local fishing regulations and show respect for the marine environment.
This comprehensive guide ensures you’re well-prepared for your inshore fishing adventure with North Myrtle Beach Fishing Charters. Remember, the most important thing to bring is your sense of adventure and readiness to enjoy one of the best fishing experiences South Carolina has to offer.
Best Time to Book
The best time to book an inshore fishing charter depends on what type of fish you’re hoping to catch. Here are some of the best times to book based on popular species:
- Red Drum: In the winter and into spring. “February, March, April” and then again in the fall. “September, October, November”.
- Bull Redfish: Early fall “October” is the best time to catch the bull redfish.
- Speckled Sea Trout: The spring “April, May,”, late summer “August” and Fall “November, December” are the best times to catch speckled trout in the area.
- Black Drum:
- Flounder: The Spring “Late April, May” and the fall “September” is the best time to catch flounder.
- Spade Fish:
It’s always a good idea to check with your captain for the latest fishing reports and to book your trip during the best time for the species you’re hoping to catch.
What types of fishing charters are available at North Myrtle Beach Fishing Charters LLC?
NMBFC LLC offers family-friendly inshore fishing charters with options for four, five, and seven-hour trips. These charters are designed for light tackle fishing in South Carolina’s diverse creeks, jetties, and estuaries.
What species can I expect to catch on these charters?
On these inshore charters, you can expect to catch Flounder, Red Drum (Redfish), Spotted Sea Trout, Black Drum, Sheepshead, and other backwater species. The specific species may vary depending on the season and fishing conditions.
What are the prices for the inshore fishing charters?
- 1/2 Day (4 Hours): From 1 to 3 people – $500; 4 people – $575; 5 people – $650; 6 people – $725.
- 1/2 Day (5 Hours): From 1 to 3 people – $600; 4 people – $700.
- Full Day (7 Hours): From 1 to 3 people – $900; 4 people – $1,100.
What is included in the charter price?
The charter price includes a knowledgeable and experienced captain, all necessary fishing gear, and bait. Both live bait and artificial bait are used, and some of the bait might be caught during the trip. Fishing clean is also included.
What should I bring?
While specific recommendations may vary, it’s generally a good idea to bring sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, comfortable clothing suitable for the weather, snacks, and drinks. Raincoat or suit. We will fish in light rain as long as there is no lighting.
When is the best time to book an inshore fishing charter?
The best time to book depends on the specific fish species you are targeting:
- Red Drum: Winter to spring (February, March, April) and fall (September, October, November).
- Bull Redfish: Early fall (October).
- Speckled Sea Trout: Spring (April, May), late summer (August), and fall (November, December).
- Flounder: Spring (Late April, May) and fall (September).
It’s advisable to check with the captain for the most current fishing reports and to book accordingly.
Who are the captains?
The charters are led by experienced captains, including Captain Keith Logan, Captain Terry Helms, and Captain Darien Crumbley, ensuring a safe and productive fishing experience.
How do I book a charter?
You can book your inshore fishing charter by clicking the “book now” option on their website. It’s recommended to book in advance to secure your preferred date and time slot.
Inshore fishing charters in Myrtle Beach are a great way to experience the thrill of fishing and to catch some of the area’s most popular species. Whether you’re a seasoned angler or a first-time fisherman, you’re sure to have a great time on an family-friendly inshore fishing charters Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Get your crew onboard and book your trip today With North Myrtle Beach Fishing Charters!